On May 7, 2020, the GLA elections for the Mayor of London and London Assembly Members will take place.
There are three different ‘contests’ that make up GLA elections:
- the Mayor of London
- the 14 Members of the London Assembly who represent London’s 14 Constituencies
- the 11 Assembly Members who represent the whole of London (London-wide Members)
I have been co-proposed and am putting myself forward for selection as a Green Party candidate for the London-wide List
- London is one of the greatest cities on the planet
- London needs to be run for Londoners, those who live here and those, who love visiting
- London must work in the interest of ALL its citizens, not just those with too much money
- London needs cleaning up, the air we breathe and the streets we travel along
- London is Cosmopolitan, and needs to stay that way to be, well, London!
Right now, London is not working. But there is an alternative.
Let’s make our great city work
- for our environment
- for our community
- for our economy
So let’s go on this journey together and share our great ideas and argue the toss over those ideas that are not so great.
Together, let’s find a solution!